28. december 2015

Long time no see - my Christmas


Christmas is over for another year -
it's time to take down the tree and put way all the decorations.

Here you can see some of my favorite Christmas ornaments.
Mostly gifts from people I love or crafty friends - 
my son made the green paper tree about 20 years ago.




I place a string in my kitchen window and place all the ornaments there,
so I can see them every day in December.








This lovely holiday time - my favorite time of the year -
has been a bit different this year.

In fact the past 6 months have been different and sometimes stressful,
because we have illness in the family.

I try to be mindful, but I often forget myself and my crafty life.
During the past week I could feel my sewing mojo moving -
what a joy! I haven't been sewing since May.

So much has happened the past 6 months - good things too!

I have missed you all, I have missed blogging -
I'll try to start again and see, what will happen.

(.....can anyone tell me, why I'm unable to change font, colors and more in blogger....?)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh so wonderful to be here!
    I have finally started blogging again after all this time!
    And I have missed it so much. I am looking forward to visiting your blog.
    I am a little bit tired of facebook, and hope to connect again! x

    SvarSlet
  2. Why do you choose to display your ornaments in your kitchen window, and what significance does this hold for you during December? Telkom University

    SvarSlet

your comments make me happy